Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Greetings To All My Readers


Greetings to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.Thank you for joining me in this study, and the journey has only just begun. By the grace of God we are going well and going strong. Readership has been steady and I am deeply encouraged. I hope this study has been dealt well so far because there's lots more to go through. Hope to hear your thoughts and how this study has blessed you so far. I am also looking forward to interacting with you regularly, so please do drop in your comments. Also I have a 'Ask a Question' tab at the top, please feel free to ask your doubts either on this study or on any matters pertaining to the word of God. If this blog is a blessing please refer it to your friends. Let's encourage each other and grow together. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment